We are in network with CareCredit, click below to apply today!
What Is CareCredit?
CareCredit is a health, wellness and personal care credit card that patients and clients can use to finance the care they want and need without delaying appointments or treatment.* Plus, CareCredit can be used again and again for family and pets at over 200,000 Provider and select retail locations.
The Benefits of Healthcare Financing
The CareCredit credit card gives Cardholders*:
- A convenient way to pay for deductibles, unexpected expenses, copays and coinsurance, as well as costs not covered by insurance
- Promotional financing options with simple monthly payments
- The possibility to move forward with recommended care today
- A way to fit payments into their monthly budget
How Does CareCredit Work?
- Patients or clients quickly apply in your office, over the phone or on their smart device*** —and get an instant credit decision.
- Once approved, they can immediately use the CareCredit credit card to pay for deductibles, copays and coinsurance, as well as costs not covered by insurance.
- Cardholders can take advantage of promotional financing on purchases of $200 or more.*
- Your office gets paid within two business days, with no responsibility if the Cardholder delays or defaults.**
- Cardholders can use their CareCredit credit card to pay for repeat visits or treatments without reapplying, so they’re always prepared with a way to pay.*